Monday, July 6, 2009

Thunderf00t vs Ray Comfort - Atheist's Challenge - Upcoming YouTube Discussion

There is an ever growing number of atheists active on YouTube. I have to confess, I enjoy watching the atheist YouTube videos. I especially enjoy the debates between believers and non-believers. The videos with Christopher Hitchens are my favorite. Of course, there is a lot of poor quality videos posted on YouTube, but what else would you expect from amateurs.

Now with 55,462 Subscribers, Thunderf00t is one of the most popular atheists on YouTube. If you haven't seen any of his videos I suggest you check out his channel.

Thunderf00t has invited Ray Comfort, creator of the infamous "Banana" Atheist Challenge Video, to a have a discussion. And although initially Ray wanted Thunderf00t to come up with $100,000 to donate to a cause supported by Richard Dawkins, he has since dropped the demand and accepted Thunderf00t's proposal. I can't wait to see how the upcoming discussion will play itself out. Who do you think will score the most points with the viewers?

No comments: